Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grecian Hair Instructions HELP!!! How To Get Rid Of The Reddish Glow???

HELP!!! how to get rid of the reddish glow??? - grecian hair instructions

Hello to all!

I am 37 years and tries to gray hair with hair color products, products cover the most common platform (only for men, Greeks, etc.). My problem is that if you use (which is the color), my hair is always the same red light! I'm frustrated, because they immediately noticed by the public. My original natural color is dark brown and tried lighter color to true black shade. Importantly, exactly the instructions. What can I do to fix this problem? I've heard that the basis of the blue or green mixed with 5 minutes of Brown formulas that could be used. Also what brands
I pay attention? Please help!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment