Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Electro Steel Ipo Cheap Way To Shield EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) In House?

Cheap way to shield EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) in house? - electro steel ipo

I service lines for more than 6 units of condominiums, walking on the floor of my room in a condo I recently bought. I purchased a Gauss meter is that up to 10 mg in milliGauss and .1 to 1 mg for EMC.

My readings are read in Max / red area around the point on the ground, as are the son of the service under the high. (running on a route) between the floor joists. The applicant would have been entitled to under the bed and we put the mattress on the floor.

Be present new Pergo flooring, we wanted to put some EMF shielding under the ground to the flight from the bed areas.

Everything I found online is about $ 400 - $ 700 for what we need.

Has anyone suggestions that we can buy material (leaves, leaves, etc.) as a cheap alternative to expensive EMF shields found online? I know that nickel and steel can be good, where can I buy thin it?

Thank you for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment