Saturday, February 20, 2010

Belly Punching Vomiting I Vomited The Gastric Juice Because Of Being Punched In My Belly For Long Time.?

I vomited the gastric juice because of being punched in my belly for long time.? - belly punching vomiting

My soul mate was hit in the stomach for life.

I suggested in the stomach at his home every day for 2 hours.

She loves me punched in the stomach and the behavior of the knee

in my belly.I was in the corner of the room.

my waist has kept his one hand,

and put a fist in my stomach is mired belly.My with his fist.

They punched me in the stomach with his right knee in the navel.

When I was in the belly very strong

I felt like I had choked, and turned my stomach.

then took over my belly.

I was punched and kicked in the stomach at

Hundreds of times.

So I tossed the gastric juice.

I am very sad, but I can not bear it, because she is happy to hit me in the stomach.

I know if I can not suffer in the stomach for the next time to be hit.

I am pleased with my stomach slightly worried.

Am I normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment