Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scoliosis More Condition_treatment My 15 Year Old Daughter Has Scoliosis She Is Getting More Test Soon But What Kind Of Bed Should She Have?

My 15 year old daughter has scoliosis she is getting more test soon but what kind of bed should she have? - scoliosis more condition_treatment

I know they say orthapaedic beds are good, but it is not always as I have scoliosis and had surgery at 14 years and I found it too painful orthapaedic available beds,

bed i have now is much better than I, is a top miricoil Silent Night has a padded mattrress mattrress has twice the docks so SAG is no support for the spine, with no hard

I added even a memory foam on the added luxury, I would recommend this bed to anyone with scoliosis, I thank you to sleep better with less pain to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment