Monday, December 14, 2009

Cd-key Do Mount E Blade How Do I Mount A Game File Using PowerISO?

How do i mount a game file using PowerISO? - cd-key do mount e blade

I have a game (Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 woo!) And I have all the files, the instructions state

1. Monte RollercoasterTycoon3 (Use Daemon Tools: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5).
Use the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 serial.txt for the CD-Key
2. RollercoasterTycoon3_Soaked to mount and install.
3. RollercoasterTycoon3_Wild to mount and install.
4. Copy and paste in the directory RCT3plus.exe installed RCT3
(Default: C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Program Files \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Atari \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 ¢ C)


I do not know what "Monte", that is, or how to make a double click, and I can file in PowerISO on the icon that says mount open, but do not know how it works ..... . I am not very technical! Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment