Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mustang Mach How Did The Battery Drain On My 2003 Mustang Mach 1?

How did the battery drain on my 2003 Mustang Mach 1? - mustang mach

I do not think I left something on the car no longer true, and activate the alarm. A few days ago and now the car will not rotate. He tried to JumpStart a laptop, but my battery was too exhausted to run the car completely abandoned to the front. My next option is to get a jump another car. But my question, what could possibly have caused the battery?

5 comments:

Kameron Y said...

and the car battery and could die, and if the car remains in the cold battery may be removed by having drained the start.

bikinkaw... said...

It is not necessarily the battery. If one of the diodes in the alternator is bad, it will drain the battery, usually at night. The diodes are a form of electrical contacts, the current from the alternator, the battery allow flow, but not the other. If you remove the generator, several auto parts stores should be able to try it and see if this is the problem.

MIGHTY MINNIE said...

, It may or may on the ceiling, or maybe the trunk or hood light went on .. (happened to my wife, the inner light, and when my eyes were glued to the hull)

pedro7of... said...

The battery that comes with the old car and died? Cables are dirty? lite glove?

pedro7of... said...

The battery that comes with the old car and died? Cables are dirty? lite glove?

Post a Comment